Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

if youve ever had a kidney/bladder infection..?

did you ever develop kidney stones from this?

i have a severe infection and my kidney is killing me,

i was wondering what the chance of developing kidney stones is?

thanks

I have had numerous bladder infections. I fact I have one now, but a over the counter medicine that will help you is called AZO, it will help with the burning and the pressure to go pee every to seconds. The stones are caused by calcium build up, not sure how it builds up but I did have bladder stones when I was five and had to have surgery. Also, lots cranberry juice and water will help flush out your system!! Hope you feel better I know how these feel!!

1

Source(s): Improve Kidney Function Today : http://KidneyHeal.trustdd.com/?FORj

its a possiblity to have an UTI because inside the body getting dirty and not being cleaned very well thats caused the infections occured..

For stones. .if you eating not properly that can build up in bladder or kidney this would be very painful than UTI

UTI probably have a lot of trips to the bathroom but probably darken or bright yellow of urine but if u see bleeding in urine that means its stones...

I never have any stones yet but I had uti few times.. I recommend you to go to see your family doctor and get checked and tested..

I couldn't just sit around and do nothing like my doctors suggested.

They didn't want me to do anything or to take herbs or herbal remedies, but I had to try something - they just wanted me to do dialysis!

This program allowed me to take control of my health. I went from Stage 4 to Stage 3 kidney disease.

It was easy to do and my BUN, creatinine and anemia are all in better ranges.

Reversing Your Kidney Disease?

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00286.html

read this artical to put your mind at rest