Is anyone allowed in Rev. Wright's "the black church" ?

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright says criticisms of his fiery sermons are an attack on the black church. Do you have to be black to be part of "the black church"? Or are other races allowed? If not, isn't that racist? If so, isn't that racist?

umm, i don't think you were supposed to notice that --

may i recommend, friend, that you update the locks and alarms?

since nobody really knows way way way way back to the nth degree "who's your daddy" this is sort of a moot point.

It is said that if God decided to make everyone the same yada yada yada overnight - the human race would find a reason to fight with each other before breakfast.

I'm pretty sure I'd be allowed in his church, if I got the chance to go. I really wish I could have seen him preach in person. It seems like quite an experience.

• Who would want to go to a church where only one race is accepted?? God is not partial, therefore the church you attend should not be partial.

• Sure but I doubt many non-blacks would want to go. Espeshlly dem white devils

Well, I sure would not want to be there when he starts talking about GD american and white women and taxies.