Estimated Time For A Package From Germany?

I ordered some sunglasses from Germany and I received a track number and everything except it's ALL in German. I used a translator to translate where exactly it is at the moment. I'm just wondering if anyone would know how long I'll be waiting for them to arrive. It was insured and came out to $15.00... show more I ordered some sunglasses from Germany and I received a track number and everything except it's ALL in German. I used a translator to translate where exactly it is at the moment. I'm just wondering if anyone would know how long I'll be waiting for them to arrive. It was insured and came out to $15.00 USD to be shipped.
Update: It's being Shipped to the US, yes. The only thing is I have no idea if they used regular mail or not. I was having to use a translator to read the shipping website and couldn't find what I was really looking for.