Another ? about my fiance and I. . .?

Okay. . . So today my fiance and I got in a huge fight and I said maybe I would be better off without him! I didnt actually mean it but now I feel like the damage is done! What should I do? I even started crying! Idk what to do! He had to go to work and I had to go to school so now its going to eat at me all day! I need help with this one! It is our first major fight! He said he will call me at 5 but idk if he will. . . I dont trust him right now! :(

When the two of you do talk when you get home just let him know how you feel. Being honest is the best way to go. Let him know that you regretted saying what you said right after you said it and that you were very upset. You should trust him since you are going to marry him. Just wait till 5 and im sure you can patch this up. In order to give you a better answer thou hunn you should of told us what this big fight was about (eg. money). I hope all goes well and if you are honest with him and tell him how you felt im sure it will go fine. =]<3

well first of all congrats all couples have fights and this is your first and sweetie it wont be your last. but i picked up on a few key words in that u said "i dont trust him right now" well if that means he has hurt u in some way phycicaly get help...and sometimes we all say stuff in a fight we dont mean and most times we regret it later, i know it is hard but next time just try to walk away, believe me it works. but otherwise in my oppion just ride it out i mean he will come around he probley just needs a few hours alone by him self to figure things out for himself. hope it works out :)

• .

Suck it up and put it out of your mind for now, and revisit the situation when you two have the opportunity to talk later.

Learn the lesson to think before you speak. Making big threats or comments like "I don't need you" may sound good to you during a fight, but your partner may think to themselves 'I don't need this crap either' and decide to move on.

Don't say things you don't mean...and you won't have to worry about wishing you could retract your words.

appologize and talk it out.

Show me ONE couple that has been together for more than a few months where one or both of them have not said or thought that!

try to call him , u have to lurn to comprimise . if u can not comprimise then break up now and do not waste more time

talk with him about it