I don't really want to attend my daughter's wedding. She's also given me an ultimatum. What?

I lived with her father, the control freak, for 13 years. I'm sick to death of control and ultimatums. I'm tempted to bow out and not attend. I asked her if it was so important, did it really mean she didn't want me there? She says she wants me there, if I follow her rules. I might fly in for the... show more I lived with her father, the control freak, for 13 years. I'm sick to death of control and ultimatums. I'm tempted to bow out and not attend. I asked her if it was so important, did it really mean she didn't want me there? She says she wants me there, if I follow her rules.

I might fly in for the ceremony and leave, immediately. I'm sick to death of other's rules.
Update: Whoa! My daughter wants a 3-day shindig. I get along with the second wife, he divorced for the third wife, who I knew in high school, his ex girl-friend. I attended the engagement party, including new wife, ex-wife and extended family, by myself. I can stand representing myself for one day, her wedding day.... show more Whoa! My daughter wants a 3-day shindig. I get along with the second wife, he divorced for the third wife, who I knew in high school, his ex girl-friend.

I attended the engagement party, including new wife, ex-wife and extended family, by myself.

I can stand representing myself for one day, her wedding day. It's tough being alone in that crowd for hours, much less days.

Who else is a single parent dealing with multiple ex-families? It's harder than you think, when you're alone.
Update 2: As always, I have to be nice. I have a problem being nice when I was treated badly. I've been nice to the last ex for years, when she saw things my way and the ex dumped her 2 days before my daughter's graduation. He dumped my daughter and ex, for his current wife. I'm not allowed to be catty, ask... show more As always, I have to be nice. I have a problem being nice when I was treated badly.

I've been nice to the last ex for years, when she saw things my way and the ex dumped her 2 days before my daughter's graduation. He dumped my daughter and ex, for his current wife.

I'm not allowed to be catty, ask my ex if he has plans to dump his current wife and make another memorable milestone in my daughter's life. His father exceeded his legal marriage quota.

I will attend my daughter's wedding, keep my mouth shut and leave. I can't stand 3 days.