Girls! How do you feel when your guy comes to you for emotional support?

If he comes to you when he's sad or feeling depressed, what do you think? Does it make you think he's weak and whimpy because he comes to you to "whine" about life? Or do you like that he's "sensitive" or something like that, and he came to you? Or on the other hand again,... show more If he comes to you when he's sad or feeling depressed, what do you think? Does it make you think he's weak and whimpy because he comes to you to "whine" about life?

Or do you like that he's "sensitive" or something like that, and he came to you?

Or on the other hand again, would you prefer a tough guy that never shows weakness? As in, "Would James Bond tell a girl that he's feeling down?"

(In other words: I am usually a tough guy.. but we can't always be chewing nails. Should I go to her when I'm not feeling good, or would I lose her respect for being a whiner? I don't want her to stop thinking I'm her hero. :D)