Okay. . . Do you think I am too controlling?

If my fiance ditches me to go to the gym and wont answer my calls, and I get upset. . . Is that a bad thing on either part?

Update:

okay. . . i should have been more specific. . . its not when hes at the gym that he wont answer my calls. . . IT'S ANYTIME I CALL!!! I have only talked to him on the phone like twice in the past month!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

yo lolz... if you know he's in thw gym let him exercise hello......!!!!!! he probably has his phone in the locker + u should stop b4 he brakes up with u guys hate when u get angry plus tell them what to do

• 1 decade ago

I'd be upset too. And why would he ditch you for the gym? I'd expect that maybe from a loser bf, but your fiance??? He is coming off being immature for not being able to tell you he needed to go work-out and you have every right to be peeved.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he is at the gym why should he be answering your call? He is busy working out to get an AWESOME body for you. If it is important leave a message and he will call you back when he gets it.

• 1 decade ago

Well...he probably is just doing something so he can't answer his phone...so I don't think you should worry about it...because if he's going to marry you...he must love you!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he's probably just trying to get his space while he can! it's okay to be upset i mean he should have called !

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he just needs some "me" time...Relationships are VERY hard and can be stressful. Maybe you mate just needs to de-stress.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.