If my fiance ditches me to go to the gym, is that a sign that it wont work?

My fiance and I were supposed to hang out today but he ditched me to go to the gym!!! Do you think that is a sign that it wont work out and what should I do?

It has happened a couple times and it was a last minute decision on his part! I am not controlling, I just really love this guy and I want to be with him forever!

Maybe he just wanted "me" time. Ask him why he wanted to go to the gym than hang out. Maybe he's tired of talking about wedding stuff. He could just feel a little nervous. There could be a ton of reasons. Just ask him and try not to take it too personally. If this happens a lot then I would start getting suspicious.

If you think this is a sign that it might not work obviously slow down on the planning. Things like this need to be worked out before you get married.

If you really want to be with him forever you need to chill out. Pick your fights carefully. Don't knit pick about every little thing.

Why are you freaking out? If there are many times that he "ditched" you for various reason then yes freak out. But if he decided at the last minute he wanted to work out then I would ask him why did it.. Did he forget? Or was it just talk you both were gonna hang out? It sounds like you're a little controlling if you're freaking out over one time.

What you should always do is talk honestly and calmly to him about it. Let him know your feelings without attacking, causing tension or pointing fingers. It could be a bad sign but is probably nothing more than a bad day. We all have them. Talking to him will do much more good than talking to people on the net who may have bad intentions. Good luck.

this is not nearly as big of a deal as you're making it, when you're serious about lifting you need to get your workout for the day or else you feel $hitty and lazy. if this is his lifestyle respect that and that it makes him happy, it will work out fine