Kat Von D's Sunglasses? (Not Referring for VonZippers)?

In previous episodes of Miami Ink and LA Ink, I've seen her wear these sunglasses that appear to be "wired" frames with dark lenses. The wire part cuts into the lenses. I've googled "vintage sunglasses" and "kat von d sunglasses" and have been unsuccessful. Any help would be... show more In previous episodes of Miami Ink and LA Ink, I've seen her wear these sunglasses that appear to be "wired" frames with dark lenses. The wire part cuts into the lenses. I've googled "vintage sunglasses" and "kat von d sunglasses" and have been unsuccessful. Any help would be appreciated. :D
Update: I didn't know how to respond to posts but those glasses aren't the ones. The ones I'm speaking of look like the frames are actual metal and tops of the frames are overlapping into the lenses. I'm pretty sure the lenses are close to black.