What's your best "Yo Momma" joke?

Best one gets 10 points.

• Best answer

yo momma's so old, her memory is in black and white.

Yo momma so dumb that when she heard it was a serial killer on the loose she went and locked all the cereal up in the cabinet.

Yo momma so dumb that when she went to the movies and saw a sign that said under 17 not permitted, she went and got 16 more friends.

Source(s): The yahoo answers hamster.

yo momma so dumb...I told her to buy me a colored t.v...she said what color?

yo momma so poor...ya doormate said wel (hence its supposed to say welcome)

yo momma so dum I told her to make-up her mind and she put lipstick on her forhead

yo momma so fat she walked into mcdonalds with heels and came back out wearing flipflops.

yo mamma so fat when she got on the scale it said one at a time please (or to be continued)

Source(s): I know they are corny but hey...

Yo Momma's so fat she tried to get into KFC, but the only thing that was stopping her was the door!

Yo momma's so fat that her picture fell off the wall.

OR

Yo momma's so fat that when she got her drivers license it said picture continued on the other side.

Source(s): Not the best but the ones that I first thought of :)
  • Nasira

stupid: yo mama so stupid she got stabbed in a shootout fat: yo mama so fat she uses i-95 as a waterslide poor: yo mama so poor she does drive-bys one the bus short: yo mama so short she has 2 slam dunk her bus fares hairy: yo mama so hairy she makes the afroman look like homer simpson

• Phlow

Yo Momma so fat, her cereal bowl came with a lifeguard.

Yo momma's so old when God said 'let there be light', yo mama was the one flicking on the light switch.

Yo momma's so fat that she tripped over burger king and landed on wendy's

or

Yo momma's so stupid that she went to florida saw a sign that said "disney world - left" so she went home.

Yo mama so stupid she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.

Yo mama so stupid that she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order!

yo momma so fat she sat on a dollar and made change.

Source(s): yep, this takes me to leveel 2.