Here is a great evening look for Hazel eyes:
1. swipe a light shimmery gold color all the way up to the browbone. For Hazel eyes, a greenish gold will look best.
2. Smudge a pine-green eyeshadow up to the crease, enough for the pine-ish shade to show, but not really dark.
3. Smudge a dark walnut brown color in th outer corner of your upper lid ans an eyeliner.
4. blend all the colors with a Q-tip
Another evening look:
1. swipe a very pale pink up to the brow. Look for shades labelled "champagne" or "shell" for best results
2. take a pale brown up to the crease. Add a darker line of the same shade accross the lid, just below the crease.
3. Line your eyes with a plum liner (brownish-purple), starting at the inner corner with a thin line, getting thicker.
4. Put a bit of white shimmer powder under your eyes.
a light gold up to the brows with a light brown halfway to the crease. Simple.
a pale cream color
a pale pink-ish color
a light brown
a dark brown
a pine green
green for fun