Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

(10 points best answer)how do you make hazel/green eyes "pop"/stand out?

How do can i make my eyes "pop"

what color will make my eyes stand out above all else?

my eyes are mainly hazel but have some small areas or green in them.

what three color together make them "pop"/stand out

is the a techniques in putting on the eye shadow to make my eye pop?

anything else

10 points best answer

Favorite Answer

By using a cranberry color eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyelid. just blend it into what ever other color you are wearing that day. It will blend with any color

• Hoshi

I have green eyes as well.

To make mine stand out I use a contrasting colour - Violet, Raisin, Plum. Gold also works very well. I use dark colours lined around the eyes, with light accents at the corners and just under the browbone.

The purple tones make my eyes look SO green when I wear them. Browns and whatnot make my eyes a little darker, so I wear those when I am feeling introverted.

Remember, accentuating and making something stand out is best done by comparison - compare the green against the purple tones and the green seems MORE.

Here is a great evening look for Hazel eyes:

1. swipe a light shimmery gold color all the way up to the browbone. For Hazel eyes, a greenish gold will look best.

2. Smudge a pine-green eyeshadow up to the crease, enough for the pine-ish shade to show, but not really dark.

3. Smudge a dark walnut brown color in th outer corner of your upper lid ans an eyeliner.

4. blend all the colors with a Q-tip

Another evening look:

1. swipe a very pale pink up to the brow. Look for shades labelled "champagne" or "shell" for best results

2. take a pale brown up to the crease. Add a darker line of the same shade accross the lid, just below the crease.

3. Line your eyes with a plum liner (brownish-purple), starting at the inner corner with a thin line, getting thicker.

4. Put a bit of white shimmer powder under your eyes.

For day:

a light gold up to the brows with a light brown halfway to the crease. Simple.

Your basics:

~eyeshadows~

a pale cream color

a pale pink-ish color

a greenish-gold

a light brown

a dark brown

a pine green

~eyeliner~

brown

pine green

plum

~mascara~

brown

green for fun

~tools~

eyeshadow brush

sponge brush

angle brush

Good luck!!!

I have green eyes too. I'm told if I wear a green shirt or a shirt with green in it, it helps bring out my eys.

Also for eyeshadow, i use browns and grays. Usually a light shimmery gray right underneath the brow line. Then a darker gray or brown along the lashline and then a middle color over the lid. Blend the darker and middle at the outside of the eye.

Hope this helps!

hi! If you want your eyes to stand out .. or as you say pop! you should definitely put more eye make-up on. I am thinking eyeliner, yes definitelyyy! It will really make your eyes stand out and green eye shadow, WOW girl you are gonna look really good. But when you use green eye shadow you can make it look more vibrant by blending in some dark bluee......yepp defo. You will rock dudete! =]]

my eyes are hazel & green..I use liquid eye liner and mascara to make my eyes pop and then I apply a really dark color like dark brown eye shadow, purple, green. Smoky eye is really pretty!

Try green eyeliner, and maybe mascara, brown eyeliner also would work, same with black. If you want eyeshadow just put a thin line on your top eyelid.

Colors: Brown, Green, Smokygray

Source(s): Same eyes as you, same problem
  • Try lavender/LIGHT purple liner at the < on the outside corners of your eyes. Still wear regular eyeliner though, don't line your whole eyes with purple!

i have green/Hazel eyes and i use dark plum colours and my eyes look amazing, the purple makes the green stand out more.

Source(s): purple brings out green.

well in my opinion green/hazel eyes are the greatest! I wouldn't put on any makeup on them because they already are so beautiful! but if you must *lol*

try some golden eyeshadow- like this color

http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15426114.jpg?size=...

and a blackish dark green eyeliner should work really nice- like this

http://www.smartmailpro.co.nz/smartmailwebsite/acc...

and this brand of mascara should really make your eyelashes great and plump-

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/2e/3/AAAAAtNW...

*hope this helped :)

p.s. if you want to be really fun try a fun color like brown eyeliner, and pink eyeshadow! :)

Source(s): Google ^-^ + myself = best answer! lol