Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Where would I go to find a gold digging wife?

I'm tired of the dating scene and chasing love. I'm wondering where i should go to find a cute wife who'll maintain herself. Having a gold digging wife simplifies things in my opinion in this stage of my life. I was thinking of joining a country club, but I'm wondering where else I could find one consistently.

Favorite Answer

lol... thats a hilarious question. I actually don't find that shallow at all. It's no secret that most men want a hot, sexy wife to show off, and bang. Those women are all over the place, finding hot ones can be sometimes difficult. If I was a gold digger, i would probably hang out at expensive bars/clubs and look for the guy with the expensive suit and accessories.

Although, I have heard that there are a lot of gold diggers in law school, and they just go there to find a rich man. - that is utterly repulsive to me btw, because i'll be going to law school to actually become a lawyer.... D***N whores

R U SERIOUS!! If you're serious post an ad in the personals saying that you're looking for a "gold digging princess" to spoil. In return she must be cute & all the rest of the things you want & they should send pictures. Then draw up a prenup agreement prior to the wedding stating she can't become a big fat dumpy wife. I don't think it matters where you live, there are women all over looking to be taken care of. Just keep in mind that you may wish to keep some $$ set aside because once your money runs out you still have a gold digging ho on your hands you can't afford & she's taking you to the cleaners (lawyer for a divorce).

Best advice: take your meds tomorrow & rethink what you really want. Chances are you may have dumped on someone that may have really loved you. Good Luck!

Las Vegas, NV. Ho's that are getting older, not able to pull the money from tricks they have in the past and tired of the game.

Most are still stunning visually and may have children from prior relationships and really ready to give up the game and move to a podunk town to be a good mother and parent.

Heyy, right here baby ;)

lmao, yeah right.

Personally, being a trophy wife would never in a million years fulfill my desires. I want to have a career, be independent, and actually LIVE.

I would kill myself if the only thing I had to do was be hot and spend money, sure it sounds fun in theory, but it would be so BORING! I want to accomplish more in my life than wearing the same size pants at 40 as I did at 17.

but yeah... the playboy mansion is full of 'em.

Your soo superficial!!! I hope u find the biggest gold digging #@#@# and she takes u for every penny u have... then u will wish u met an honest, loving person who wasnt after your money but your heart!!!! ( : As far as your question goes!!! take a big article out in your local newspaper and i am sure youll have alot of responses!!!!!! Good luck!

What about a mail order bride? I know that sounds crazy, but it your just looking for a wife to look good and clean house, if might be a good way to go. You'd get to be picky and shallow and it wouldn't matter. And she's gladly spend all of your money mantaining herself.

Interesting, well, you could always go to LA. There are a lot of gold digging women out there.

Yes, things will be simple when she poisons you or has you killed for your money. Don't be so lazy. Make the effort to find a good wife. Laziness never gets you anywhere.

Dubai (but the whole gold-digging wife thing only works if you are loaded)

Thousand Oaks, Ca. If you have money and flaunt it you will find be able to find a wife that loves your money.