Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If I told you things I did before, told you how I used to be. Would you go along with someone like me?

what's the best song to whistle along with?

Source(s): "Peter Bjorn and John do not care about old people." - Kanye West

Patience

Do you have a nice backside and can you do the splits if so I could care what you have done . I whistle to guns and roses patience

Young Folks!

Source(s): Love Peter Bjorn and John

i think that the past does not matter because its in ur past..if u let ur past be the same as your future you will hurt people..lets say i met u right now...u would be different from before right?? i would go along with you because i think what matters most is your personality and your character...

we had a foster daugher that asked us to learn to know her first before she told us anything about her past, we did, a few weeks later she told us about her past, she was with us for almost 2 years. we dont judge a book by its cover, we get to know a person first. we would get to know you and aslong as you dont hurt us or anything against us you would be fine with us. sounds like you got you life in order

I fought the law, by the clash

Dead catchy

Wholesome fish did an amazing cover but i cant find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnWAStmz0A

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Of course I would..everybody has a past just some not as bad as others.

• Tigger

I would if I like you.... I'm up for just about anything.

Fly Me to the Moon --- Frank Sinatra

i don't care about the young folks either! I -heart - that song!