Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If I told you things I did before, told you how I used to be. Would you go along with someone like me?

what's the best song to whistle along with?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer
    Source(s): "Peter Bjorn and John do not care about old people." - Kanye West
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Patience

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you have a nice backside and can you do the splits if so I could care what you have done . I whistle to guns and roses patience

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Young Folks!

Source(s): Love Peter Bjorn and John
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think that the past does not matter because its in ur past..if u let ur past be the same as your future you will hurt people..lets say i met u right now...u would be different from before right?? i would go along with you because i think what matters most is your personality and your character...

• 1 decade ago

we had a foster daugher that asked us to learn to know her first before she told us anything about her past, we did, a few weeks later she told us about her past, she was with us for almost 2 years. we dont judge a book by its cover, we get to know a person first. we would get to know you and aslong as you dont hurt us or anything against us you would be fine with us. sounds like you got you life in order

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I fought the law, by the clash

Dead catchy

Wholesome fish did an amazing cover but i cant find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnWAStmz0A

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course I would..everybody has a past just some not as bad as others.

• Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I would if I like you.... I'm up for just about anything.

Fly Me to the Moon --- Frank Sinatra

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't care about the young folks either! I -heart - that song!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.