Did you know that Hitler used to listen to Marilyn Manson's music because they were both atheists?

Is it possible that Marilyn Manson's atheist music influenced Hitler?

• Favorite Answer

Hitler was a christian extremist, not an Atheist. Ah yes. If not for that small detail I would have to consider your theory.

Source(s): *chanting* Vishal is a fundie. Vishal is a fundie.

you mean Manson, had some type of time machine or Hitler could somehow hear music from the future? that's sounds pretty cool,well if that is the case, maybe John Lennon's music influenced Hitler, you know the song- Imagine.it's about atheism

Ummm - yeah, sure.

(Let's ignore the fact that Marilyn Manson's PARENTS probably weren't even born yet during Hitler's reign)

Now back away from the keyboard ... good. Nobody's going to hurt you or make any sudden moves now. Just turn the computer off and nobody's going to get hurt.

Well, Hitler was a Christian and he was dead many years before Marilyn Manson was even born.

Well Marilyn Manson probably wasn't born at that time

Albert Einstein (also an atheist) listened to Marilyn Manson too. Those atheists are so incestuous and cross-generational.

Source(s): Atheist

Wasn't Marilyn Manson also Stalin's boyfriend in those days?

I can't recall where I have read that, but I'm sure it's true!

Absolutely! In fact, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, and Marilyn are brothers.

Oh my...I thought I heard it all but this really cuts the cake!

Are you really that stupid?

Marilyn Manson's wasn't even born back then and Hitler was not an atheist, he was a follower of Jesus Christ.

how many more tie do i have to say this..... hitler was NOT an athiest.Hitler was raised by Roman Catholic parents, but after he left home, he never attended Mass or received the sacraments, Hitler often praised Christian heritage, German Christian culture, and professed a belief in Jesus Christ.In his speeches and publications Hitler even spoke of Christianity as a central motivation for his antisemitism, stating that "As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice". His private statements, as reported by his intimates, are more mixed, showing Hitler as a religious man but critical of traditional Christianity. However, in contrast to other Nazi leaders, Hitler did not adhere to esoteric ideas, occultism, or neo-paganism, and ridiculed such beliefs in Mein Kampf. Rather, Hitler advocated a "Positive Christianity", a belief system purged from what he objected to in traditional Christianity, and which reinvented Jesus as a fighter against the Jews.

Hitler believed in Arthur de Gobineau's ideas of struggle for survival between the different races, among which the "Aryan race"—guided by "Providence"—was supposed to be the torchbearers of civilization. In Hitler's conception Jews were enemies of all civilization.

Hitler, despite his native Catholicism, favored aspects of Protestantism if they were more susceptible to his own objectives. At the same time, he adopted some elements of the Catholic Church's hierarchical organization, liturgy and phraseology in his politics.

Hitler expressed admiration for the Muslim military tradition. According to one confidant, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness...".and how can manson have influanced Hitler.what a stupid thing to say!!!!

I think it was more of Hitler's dress-wearing that had the greatest impression on Manson.