cs24 asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Dry sex, on birth control pills, chance of pregnancy?

A few days ago, my boyfriend and I had dry sex. He didn't have underwear on, but I did. I've been on birth control pills for about 5 months now. Also, he didn't come, there was only pre-ejaculate. I'm safe in the category of not getting pregnant, right?

Theres a very, very, very slim chance that you may get pregnant, you almost certainly won't

No. Let me explain a bit about birth control. It keeps your body from producing eggs, so you can't get pregnant, simply because you need to have a fertile egg to get pregnant. Since most birth control is 99.9% effective, you should be fine. Although there is a .1 %, chance of pregnancy, so youre most likely NOT pregnant. You need to be on the pill for about 4-5 weeks for it to be effective so as for the birth control taking effect, you're good. If you have doubts, use a condom!! You can get free condoms at your local health dept., without a check up, just ask about where they are. They're usually in a discreet place, in brown bags... I hope this helps!

• Yes you will be fine, you had 'dry sex' and also I assume have been taking your pills correctly.

You are 100%safe

ive heard of people gettin pregnant on the pill i personally think bc is bull

Source(s): my friend

yes

yes

If your on birth control you have nothing to worry about even if he ejaculated inside you..

you're safe from pregnancy

ummm ... ok no chance ... besides birthcontrol is to work 99% ... the only reason its not 100% is because to be 100% u have to have ur tubes tied...

basicly no chance

Source(s): my great mind ...