cs24 asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Dry sex, on birth control pills, chance of pregnancy?

A few days ago, my boyfriend and I had dry sex. He didn't have underwear on, but I did. I've been on birth control pills for about 5 months now. Also, he didn't come, there was only pre-ejaculate. I'm safe in the category of not getting pregnant, right?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Theres a very, very, very slim chance that you may get pregnant, you almost certainly won't

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

No. Let me explain a bit about birth control. It keeps your body from producing eggs, so you can't get pregnant, simply because you need to have a fertile egg to get pregnant. Since most birth control is 99.9% effective, you should be fine. Although there is a .1 %, chance of pregnancy, so youre most likely NOT pregnant. You need to be on the pill for about 4-5 weeks for it to be effective so as for the birth control taking effect, you're good. If you have doubts, use a condom!! You can get free condoms at your local health dept., without a check up, just ask about where they are. They're usually in a discreet place, in brown bags... I hope this helps!

• Yes you will be fine, you had 'dry sex' and also I assume have been taking your pills correctly.

• 1 decade ago

You are 100%safe

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ive heard of people gettin pregnant on the pill i personally think bc is bull

Source(s): my friend
  • 1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

If your on birth control you have nothing to worry about even if he ejaculated inside you..

• 1 decade ago

you're safe from pregnancy

• 1 decade ago

ummm ... ok no chance ... besides birthcontrol is to work 99% ... the only reason its not 100% is because to be 100% u have to have ur tubes tied...

basicly no chance

Source(s): my great mind ...
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.