koko

How do you eat your eggs?

Favorite Answer

Lately I have asked for scrambled at the diner... but I also love over-easy, basted, poached, boiled and in an omelet with cheddar cheese, mushrooms, green peppers and diced ham.

I make a mean omelet.

• Pamela

Vegetarians can not eat eggs or sausage, milk, yogurt or drink, do not eat seafood. If a multiple vegans eat enough calories and not picky eaters, then he is almost impossible to be a lack of protein. This is all vegetarian athletes as well. In order to obtain "complete protein", vegans do not need to every meal with a variety of food (the American Dietetic Association, 1997). Michael Klaper doctor said, "The idea that plant protein is 'incomplete protein' concept is absurd. All the grains, legumes, vegetables, nuts, and seeds contain essential amino acids humans. "All kinds of amino acids in food is different, so the day should consume a variety of sources of protein. With beans (such as: beans, tofu, soybean fermented food, veggie burgers / hot dogs, peanuts) and grains ( such as rice, corn, whole wheat bread) meal protein for those who feel that they want people who will be a good meal.

My favourite way to eat eggs is fried in olive oil, then I eat the yolk dipping some bread in it, and finally I eat the white.

Delicious and healthy, about once a week.

Scrambled with cheese. IHOP makes the best eggs. Sometimes they put a little too much cheese on, but they're really good. Yummy

Over Easy

I like holy eggs....you cut a hole in a piece of bread...butter both sides....put it on the pan and crack open an egg into the whole...cook on both sides...but leave the yolk runny!!! Then put syrup on it...YUM!!! My grandma used to make them when I was a kid!!

• Reg B

Over Easy, with hash brown potatoes with green bell peppers and onions

Whole Wheat toast

and a nice cup of coffee...

I eat my eggs fried or scrambled :)

Deviled

Anyway at all, except when working in a four star restaurant/hotel, the breakfast chef GRILLED the eggs and put brown vinegar in them.!!!!!!!!! I kid you not and it was poor old sods off coaches who had to eat them. xxx