In case you missed it last time....read this for a good laugh?

During his time as president, Bill takes Hilary Clinton to go down to watch the World Series. Hillary had been nagging Bill to take her to a baseball game forever , so he thought this would finally get her off his back. Before the game starts a Secret Service agent runs down and whispers something into Bill's... show more During his time as president, Bill takes Hilary Clinton to go down to watch the World Series. Hillary had been nagging Bill to take her to a baseball game forever , so he thought this would finally get her off his back. Before the game starts a Secret Service agent runs down and whispers something into Bill's ear. Immediately, Bill picks Hillary up and throws her out onto the field! The Secret Service agent comes back down and exclaims, "Sir! I think you mis-understood me! I said 'Throw out the first Pitch'!"

Star if you like, plz?