Why wouldnt women vote for Hillary when men have made the world a bad place?

Havent we had enough of men presidents behaving like emperor Nero who set Rome in fire , men given power act like fools and have made the world we live in a very bad place, so give women a chance to rule the world and let Hillary become a president

Because men have ruled the world for thousands of years and people have stigmatized the idea that men should be in power and they cannot accept the idea that women can be in a position of power, they can find many excuses not to vote for Hillary but of course Hillary is better than all the other candidates at least she has experience and been a first lady and she is the wife of one of the best presidents. And someone who talked about "bloody Mary" the sister of Elizabeth has forgotten that to one woman who has been bloody there has been thousands of men who have been and are still dictators and tyrants and torturers and even women dont realize that by supporting a woman president they will have more power in society!

The leader of the free world should not be selected based on who's male or female. It's based on who is a true leader (not feminist). Do you even know how many women have influenced the growth of our nation? How many Governors are/were women? Senators? Congresswoman making LAWS? True, the great honor and distinction of President has not gone to a women. However, I fell that is one privilege that does NOT belong to Hillary. That belongs to a lady of class, distinction, honor and dedication. A lady TRULY like Eleanor Roosevelt or Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis who would take the position with dignity.

If you feel so strong, go to school, study hard, become political involved and run for President. Just don't do any Hillary's.

100 years ago a black man could vote, a white woman could not. Obviously, sexism is much harder to overcome than racism. Women have had to fight for any fraction of respect they have ever gotten from men. Even today, women make less than men in exactly the same jobs. REAL change would be a highly qualified woman President like Hillary.

I'd love to see a female president - but not Hillary. She is too quick to bend the truth (much like Bill did) and seems to be claiming that she has all sorts of experience that sound as though she were co-president, a position which doesn't exist and which she was not elected to. I don't like the way she yattered about Obama going to a prestigious school without adding that he was there on a scholarship, calling him elitist - but sending her own daughter to the same kind of school, etc.etc.etc. There are just too many things about her that don't ring true. We know women can govern because many countries in the world, including Great Britain, have done well under female monarchs and female prime ministers. Margaret Thatcher and Queen Elizabeth are both strong women, but they are honest ones and you can respect them. Sorry, I don't put Hillary in their class.

We need to get beyond race and gender.

Hillary would be a fine President as would Sen. Obama. We Dems have a pleasant dilemna.

• The sex of the individual shouldn't mean anything!!

Sex, race, religion, sexual orientation or age should mean NOTHING - it is the platforms and ideas that is the key to a good leader. You vote for the one that best represents your views and opinions, and that is ALL you should be considering. If there is any other reasons, then it really isn't an election - it's a popularity contest!

I vote for Hillary of 08 she can do a better job then a man can

Men have not made the world a bad place, just America! just kidding...not really but anyways I just don't think America's ready for a woman president...maybe a black man but I don't know what it is but just not ready for a woman especially Hilary Clinton, maybe Oprah in a couple of years, maybe even Angelina Jolie, but not now or later will we ever be ready for Hillary!

Because voting for a person just because she is a woman is not what is best for the United States.

I am not voting for Hillary because she has done so many bad things to America...I am a Woman and would like nothing more then a woman president, Just not this one.

She did not embarrass women for refusing to divorce Bill.

I am a women who is not voting for her just because she is a woman and I am tired of hearing that from men who aren't voting for because she is a woman.