How are you "the least" like your typical Sun sign and what do you attribute it to?

Like, are you an Aries who's NOT a leader or doesn't always wants to be 1st in line and stuff like that. Or if you're a Gemini who doesn't talk a lot or NOT like communicating at all. And if so, why do you think you are the opposite? What signs/planets/houses or such would denote this in a birth... show more Like, are you an Aries who's NOT a leader or doesn't always wants to be 1st in line and stuff like that. Or if you're a Gemini who doesn't talk a lot or NOT like communicating at all. And if so, why do you think you are the opposite? What signs/planets/houses or such would denote this in a birth chart?
Update: I'm also an Aquarius who's emotional, sensitive and not technologically inclined. I'm also a homebody who prefers to be in longterm, meaningful relationships.
Update 2: Haha, I never associated Capricorns with social events. I have Capricorn rising and I don't care for them either.
Update 3: I'm Aquarius with 4 house Moon in Gemini so I think that's why I like "communicating" with my "friends" from the comfort of my "home"