I'm an arian woman, looking for another woman. Which star sign would suit me the best?

Thinking long term

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

actually, aries and leo can have problems with competitiveness and dominance, although passion and drive will be on par. if you would prefer a more passive partner, try pisces -- i know many pisces/aries couples and they can complement each other very well. aries loves pisces' affection, attention and fun-loving spirit -- main problems are pisces' sensitivity to aries' tactlessness, as well as pisces' moodiness. otherwise, i'd say scorpio could be a good match -- a water sign, like pisces, but with greater strength and passion, like a fire sign. just watch scorpio's ruthlessness, and be aware that this could be a very intense engagement. if you want something less intense, try an air sign (gemini, libra or aquarius). aries may, however, find an air sign too aloof, although this is least likely with the gentle-natured libra. you may like to read the book "Sextrology" -- as the name suggests, the focus is on the sexual side of a relationship, but there is other information in there. unlike most other books, this book talks about homosexual as well as heterosexual compatibility.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ARIES COMPATIBILITY

Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac.This sign, more than any other, needs to lead. A natural-born warrior, fearless and courageous when positive, but foolhardy and reckless when negative, an Aries person is difficult to ignore, highly competitive, hard to beat, in sufferably annoying, but strangely likeable.Aries people are strong-willed, adventurous, naturally extrovert, and impulsive.Loaded with energy and vitality, they charge at full power into their endeavors and expect people to keep up with them. Most Arian people are direct, outspoken and uncomplicated. Arians can strike out and hurt, both mentally and physically, but they are just as quick to forgive and forget.

Compatible Zodiac Signs for Aries

Gemini Leo Sagittarius Aquarius

In-compatible Zodiac Signs for Aries

Taurus Cancer Virgo Scorpio Capricorn Pisces

Variable Zodiac Signs for Aries

Aries Libra

• 1 decade ago

Your best bet would be with Leo, though you shouldn't focus only on Leos since you can be compatible with any other zodiac sign when you put your heart into it.

You should check out the book Astrologically Incorrect for Lovers. Its a pretty interesting book that may help. This is what it says for Leo and Aries.

"Leos are attracted ti Rams the way actors are to red carpets. And, the attraction is mutual. You're both sparkling personalities who like to see, be seen, and especially be seen conspicuously consuming. Aries, you'll be proud of your Lion--a pride that is reciprocated. The troubles created by this pairing are usually avoided when its a romantic relationship. Otherwise, Leo and Aries will constantly one-up each other. "

The book also describes other relationships with other Star Signs.

Good Luck ^w^

Source(s): Astrologically Incorrect, Terry Marlowe
  • 1 decade ago

Well, although Sagittarians get along quite well with Arians, both signs tend to have commitment issues. That's probably the top.

Basically, another fire sign. Or an air sign.

Fire:

-Sagittarius

-Aries

-Leo

Air:

-Aquarius

-Gemini

-Libra

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Anyone, I wouldn't go by star sign but more the personality of the person and how much you have in common. You need to meet people and not judge and rule people out because of a star sign.

• 1 decade ago

My bet is Sagittarius. Stay away from librans

• 1 decade ago

Maybe a Saggie lady--if she is ready to settle down.

• aries mates are leos and sagittarius.

• 1 decade ago

libra.aries/libra relationships rock, and thats that!

• 1 decade ago

gemini

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.