Are you a Healthy Eater or a Junk Food Junky?

I'm a vegetarian...well pescatarian meaning ..I don't eat mamals..the only animal protien i consume is fish. I don't use salt or eat much in the way of junk food..my kids and husband on the other hand eat meat and the occasional trips through the drive through make me crazy!

although ...they do eat healthy the majority of the time.

so ...what about you?

Health food or Junk food? Be honest.

thanks

g-lo

healthy home cooked food, very rarely do we eat junk food.

Well i'm a healthy eater. But i occassionally eat junk food. I eat meat, fish , chicken and eggs. no other animal fat.

Actually i dont feel like eating much of junk. I love 3 pulses prepared by my mom RAJMA,LOBHIYA and CHOLE.

My mum prepares so tasty food that no one can eat just once. EVEN the best chef of the world cannot compete my mum.(only veg)

THREE CHEERS TO MY MUM AND HER FOOD!!

• poe

Healthy home cooked food. My husband is a diabetic so we eat whatever I need to cook for him. Sometimes when my daughter and I make a trip to town we go through the drive thru for a burger though.

Source(s): Health aware
  • Junk food junky, but I eat healthy stuff too.

• jen

I think I eat more Junk Food!!

If I let myself, I would eat a lot of junk food. Since it doesn't agree with me, I try to keep away from it.

I basically eat low-carb. Not because I need to lose weight but b/c my body cannot process them.

i am a healthy eater (most of the time) i usually have an occasional junk food. That is what i call, a balanced diet.

:-)

I'm a healthy eater trapped in a junk-food palate!

• Girl............ I eat whatever goes my way it doesn't matter if it is healthy for me or not. I enjoy eating enchiladas, pizza, posole, tamales, quesadillas, but not burgers and definitely not broccoli or healthy food! I am not overweight or fat however, but I doubt that in the future when I am like 60 I will enjoy of good health because of my bad habits right now.

i use to be a junk food freak but know i eat healthy

no disrespect but i love meat