Do you RECYCLE?

If so...do recycle everything?

If not why?

We recylce just about everything!

yes I recycle just about everything also for 2 main reasons: I have children & want the world healthy for them

and it saves on trash bags

• I recycle cans and paper after it has been shredded, I guess that' s still considered recycling. I try to not litter when I am walking with garbage in my hands and the next trash can is like 50 blocks away, I really try, but at times I fail. What can I say, I am only human.

• poe

I live in a very small area where they don't do the bottle and can pickup, but we save the aluminum cans and carry them to a recycle place and sell them. We save our papers and take them to a bin provided in a larger town about 17 miles away. That is all the recycling provided here, except at Christmas when they will recycle your live tree.

Source(s): Doing what I can
  • jms043

Houston doesn`t have a formal recycling program, so I save papers and cans for the local school.

Yes i try to although were i live its quite hard

I recycle paper.

• Tony M

Yes, sometimes I do.

I recycle returnable cans and bottles.

Yes sometimes, only if I have something to recycle, such as bags and cans.

• Dondi

Nope, I let the garbage hauler do the recycling. I just pay him to get it out of here.

I recycle everything that I can.♥

Yes. Just about everything.