What color car do u drive?

While taking my kids to school today we noticed a disproportionate amount of metalic silver and charcol grey cars about...I have heard that those are the most popular colors. We shall see about that...so just curious....What color car do u drive?

I'll start my current car is metalic silver, my last car was plain silver and my sister's is charcol grey....looks like a trend to me!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

metalic silver mustang (2005)

• 1 decade ago

Mine White

Husband Blue

Moms White

Daughters Green

MIL White and Green

Cant think of a single silver or grey car in the family

• 1 decade ago

Forest Green

• 1 decade ago

A Bright Red Focus.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mines Navy but my fiance's is silver... that's the only one in my whole family I can think of that's silver, grey or charcol... everyone else has black, blues and reds.

• 1 decade ago

my car is black, but the car my mom drives is silver, and the cars my friends drive are usually white or silver as well. Less conspicuous on the road, I suspect.

• Judith
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Dark Blue Honda Prelude, Burgundy Honda Accord, Black Honda Prelude, and Dark Blue Ford Escape... which means I am ½ upbeat, ¼ aggressive, & ¼ elegant and downbeat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

White!

• 1 decade ago

My van is dark green,,, my husbands van is plain Silver and he has a white pickup truck too... My IROC Z-28 is red but it doesn't run!!!

• Dondi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Red/Maroon

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.