What color car do u drive?

While taking my kids to school today we noticed a disproportionate amount of metalic silver and charcol grey cars about...I have heard that those are the most popular colors. We shall see about that...so just curious....What color car do u drive?

I'll start my current car is metalic silver, my last car was plain silver and my sister's is charcol grey....looks like a trend to me!

metalic silver mustang (2005)

Mine White

Husband Blue

Moms White

Daughters Green

MIL White and Green

Cant think of a single silver or grey car in the family

Forest Green

A Bright Red Focus.

mines Navy but my fiance's is silver... that's the only one in my whole family I can think of that's silver, grey or charcol... everyone else has black, blues and reds.

my car is black, but the car my mom drives is silver, and the cars my friends drive are usually white or silver as well. Less conspicuous on the road, I suspect.

• Judith

Dark Blue Honda Prelude, Burgundy Honda Accord, Black Honda Prelude, and Dark Blue Ford Escape... which means I am ½ upbeat, ¼ aggressive, & ¼ elegant and downbeat.

White!

My van is dark green,,, my husbands van is plain Silver and he has a white pickup truck too... My IROC Z-28 is red but it doesn't run!!!

• Dondi

Red/Maroon