Why does it seem like they're aren't that many white guys who date black girls??

So, I've noticed that alot of white guys seem to dig pretty much every other race of girls except for black chicks. I just don't get it!! Would you date a black chick, do you find any of them attractive? If you wouldn't date one, why not? Also, I hate it when people say, "Oh, sorry, I only like... show more So, I've noticed that alot of white guys seem to dig pretty much every other race of girls except for black chicks. I just don't get it!! Would you date a black chick, do you find any of them attractive? If you wouldn't date one, why not? Also, I hate it when people say, "Oh, sorry, I only like Latinas", or "Asian chicks for me", because that is pretty much insinuating that ALL Latinas are hot or ALL Asians , and that everyone else is ugly. Do some people reallt think this?? If so, I think that they may have been brain washed or conditioned to believe that there is only beauty in a select few races. Are there any other guys that would date a black chick or at least find a few of them hot??
Update: yeah but why???
Update 2: right now I'm just strictly talking about looks, but thanks
Update 3: so you can't even think of ONE black chick that you've been attracted too??? that baffles me...