Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

hey is it me or are women become as cold toward ugly men like men use to be toward ugly women back in the day?

and are men becoming a little bit more compationate toward very ugly women like how women use to be toward very ugly men back in the day

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

people are generally mean to ugly people. if your born pretty your set for a good life. no matter how mean you are people still like you. if your ugly no matter how nice you are people still dont like you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Disagree.

I think men are and always have been "visual creatures"...therefore they treat attractive females better than they do ugly females.

Women's priorities are usually personality, financial security, etc. over looks, so no...I disagree.

• 1 decade ago

Picture this: a man and his wife came to a high school reunion. wile dance he saw his ex girlfriend that he dump because she was a geek in the past and that his wife was more pretty. during the dance he would stare at her and his wife would beat him on the head. after the dance he went to fallow her to talk untile he saw her husband more hansomer(sp) than him. when he turns around his wife got divorce papers. do you want that?

• 1 decade ago

Personality is want matters good looks are just icing on the cake.

To answer your question it does seem that way with a lot of girls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it goes both ways, everyone is mean to "ugly People"

• 1 decade ago

no, most women look for the guys PERSONALITY!!! not if they are ugly. if an ugly guy is a jerk, they wont be nice to him. if the ugly guy is really nice, they will be nice to him

• Lea L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Serves them right!!! Women have been supressed for centuries, it's time we get our fair share.

• 1 decade ago

its the personality men not the appearance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, because its been the other way for sooooo long now

• I DON'T UNDER STAND THAT WELL BUT I'LL SAY MAYBE NOT A NO NOR A YES (SOME R) PLEASE ANSWER Q

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvPGw...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.