CBSE class XII Chemistry?

hey guys,

what do u say abt today's(march 1 2008 - chemistry) question paper guys?

tough? easy?

and did anyone figure out what the HOTS questions were?

i cud'nt

what i feel is that the paper was average for an average student. but it is definitely 2 times tougher than last year's paper

Go for further studies, best of luck. plz click for sample papers

http://www.cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

http://www.cbseguess.com/

http://www.cbsenotes.com/

Today i got set 1. It is a easy paper but the problem is that , as the cbse has announced HOT question of 20% and the sample papers, very very tough !! This created tension in the mindes of my schoolmates and also in me !

So I started preparing tougher questions rather than easier ones . But today the paper fooled me! I was not comfortable with paper.

Anyway i think I can score only 85-90%

I am not satisfied !!!!!!!!!!!

What about you ? What set did you get ? I heard that there was a large difference between two set, was it so ?

Anyway I am against the set divion rule. Everybody must have a set by which their standards can tested.

OK. forget about chemistry, its time to revise Physics ! As I have found a mistake( preparing tougher questions rather than easier ones) today, so I won't repeat it again !

Finally , my best wishes for you and to the students who write board exams this year. Anyway I am quiet sure that we all will get a easiest paper for all exams (an optimist thought ! Hope you too to have it !)

Hey...

Now thts an awesome question.

I got set 1 ... so thts what I will talk about and yeah I am from the U.A.E. so our papers may be different.

The paper was very easy, almost ALL questions were out of the text book or were solved examples.

For the HOTS... there was this question about oxidation states of some random meatal ions... outer configurations.. 3d3 , 3d5 , 3d6 ... all one needed to know was water is the ligand and that that 3d3 is more stable because of a half filled t2g orbital.

thats as complicated as it got!

Nothing much... simple stuff... how was ur paper... I guess it might be different depending on the region...

Ciao... post one for physics on the 7th... hope to do well...all the best!!!

It was n easy paper but some sets were slightly lengthy as per the discussion with colleagues. The fear factor created nervousness but overall if evaluation will be generous then we can expect, above 80 mor majority. Could someone pl send me set-1 by e-mail, express2005at gmaildotcom

d xam went well..all d questions were 4rm ncert bt i found d organic part weird...

i saw it...

it was easy!