Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

Porsche Boxster, BMW Z4, or Audi TT Roadster?

which German roadster would you prefer? you have to pick one of those three.

please provide a reason for your choice if possible

• cimra

I agree, the Boxster is actually a mid engine car, its a superb sports car. The guy who designed the new Z should be shot for doing something so hideous to a great car. The Audi is outclassed here, it has the weakest engine, shares too many parts with VW bug.

Porsche Boxster. Any time of the day or the night.

It's a Porsche. It's more reliable than other two cars. It's also nicer IMO, BMW is vulgarly overdesigned and Audi is sterile.

None of the above!

The Boxter is a glorified Mazda Miata...it says that you couldn't afford the 911.

The Z4 is ugly, boring inside, and rides rough.

The TT, of the three is actually the most reliable (see JD Power rankings) and the cheapest to own and maintain.

If it were up to me, I would go for the Mercedes Benz SLK. It's a better looking car than any of the above and more reliable. Hard-top cabs are always a better choice...less road noise when the top is up, not to mention more body stiffness which leads to better handling. And when it comes to ride quality, nothing above will touch the Mercedes.

Source(s): I sell and finance Mercedes Benz in MD https://www.drivemb.com