My cat wont stop meowing on the clock at 5:30am EVERY DAY!?

he is a 6 year old male cat. no health problems, always has food, water and a clean litter box. he is very affectionate and very close to his owner (my mothers bf who lives in the house with us) and myself. so every night i leave my door open and so does his owner. but still the cat comes around screaming at the... show more he is a 6 year old male cat. no health problems, always has food, water and a clean litter box. he is very affectionate and very close to his owner (my mothers bf who lives in the house with us) and myself. so every night i leave my door open and so does his owner. but still the cat comes around screaming at the top of his lungs... but when you go to him NOTHING IS WRONG. hes just meowing!

also, we have another cat shes 5 years old and a little grumpy and does NOT like him, they do NOT get along.

what is wrong with my male cat that wont stop meowing EVERY NIGHT, VERY LOUDLY.... any ideas? we were thinking maybe he wants attention, maybe from another cat not from a human.
Update: he is already neutered. and my family wakes up sort of in shifts, my parents at 6 me at 7 my brothers at 8.