Leaving the country before sentenced at Crown Court?

I hope I don't get any nasty answers as I know I've done wrong! I was charged with 13 charges of fraud and was in Magistrates court already. Total value of the fraud is about £15,000. The Magistrates send me to Crown Court for sentencing. I've been told a custodiol sentence is a possibility. My... show more I hope I don't get any nasty answers as I know I've done wrong!
I was charged with 13 charges of fraud and was in Magistrates court already. Total value of the fraud is about £15,000. The Magistrates send me to Crown Court for sentencing.
I've been told a custodiol sentence is a possibility.

My question now is, if I was to leave the UK and never to come back, what would happen? Will the police come and look for me?
Update: Thank you for the comments. It would be easy not to come back to the UK as I'm not English, I'm Belgian! I've decided, like many people say on here, that I will face the music as I'm sick and tired of this whole situation and I want to stop worrying. I have never been in contact with the law... show more Thank you for the comments. It would be easy not to come back to the UK as I'm not English, I'm Belgian!

I've decided, like many people say on here, that I will face the music as I'm sick and tired of this whole situation and I want to stop worrying.
I have never been in contact with the law before, just scared of going to prison!! Should have thought of that earlier!!

My advise to people!!! Don't let gambling control your life as it can make you do very out of character things!!!