Should i travel the world at 18 and experience different cultures?

Im 16 at the moment(17 in 2 weeks) and studying a media course at college. Ive been to various countries such as Australia and India and would like to have the oppourtunity to visit these kinds of places again. I plan to finish my course by which time i will be 18. I really want to experience different cultures and... show more Im 16 at the moment(17 in 2 weeks) and studying a media course at college. Ive been to various countries such as Australia and India and would like to have the oppourtunity to visit these kinds of places again. I plan to finish my course by which time i will be 18. I really want to experience different cultures and meet new people around the world, before its too late. I need your opinion on whether i should wait until im a bit older or should just go for it? And i have a part time job too which pays quite good so money is not a big issue.

Thanks