Don't let them knock you down today, okay Christians?

Keep on going, in this persecution of your belief, don't let anyone take your happiness away, keep the faith and going strong... put on the full armor of Christ and keep on walking.

We must tap into that grace not just preach about it right?

You have it figured out. Keep on and let go and Let God.

I come from a place where those who share our faith are either openly or subtly persecuted. However, it is difficult to explain that to my fellow believers here in the states. One of the advantages of persecution is that it helps to test and build our faith; we realize we are hot, cold or lukewarm and respond: some give up, others change sides. A few persevere and their faith is formidable even in front of impossible odds. Even though a majority would call themselves Christians in the states, they would realize what it means to be a follower of Christ when in hostile territory. And then the true ones would shine, while the wolves in sheep clothing exposed. If not now, then on that great day of the Lord.

Peace,

Andrew

If anyone has their beliefs persecuted, it isn't the majority, which you are. That majority doesn't mean that your beliefs are in some way correct. It just means that its hard to believe that you to really be the ones who are really being persecuted. Are you a member of the most hated minority in America? I am but I'm not crying. My beliefs are just as noble.

I'm a Christian, and I'm not interested in developing a persecution complex. Nobody's persecuting me. True, a lot of people don't share my beliefs, but that's their right. People may even openly mock and degrade my beliefs, but so what? There are Christians in other parts of the world who are truly being persecuted for their beliefs, to the point of being tortured and killed (the "Voice of the Martyrs" website has some of their stories). They can make a valid claim that they're being persecuted. But living in a nation where the statistical majority of people are Christians, I can't (and won't) make that claim for myself.

It's not the knockdown that's at fault,it's staying down.Rise up and walk with the full Armour of God so you can quench all the firey darts of the devil.Who ever angers us controls us so smile and go on

• Esther

You know, I'm in a study of 2nd Corinthians and there is a verse where Paul is saying because we fear God (meaning, reverent awe), we warn people about the judgment to come.

There is nothing more important to me. Paul counted his afflictions light, which were much worse than people merely laughing at you. If you know what's at stake, you can't not tell people about the judgment to come.

Yes. Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Well Put Well Put.

Everyone who puts down us Christians, they're just little speedbumps on our road to being more ChristLike.

There will always be someone trying to put you down but little do those people know is that they're just making you stronger in your faith.

God Bless

• ;)

Amen sister - and God bless you abudantly - the joy of the Lord is our strength : )

Yeshua Hameshiach

Our God Reigns

Shalom

That is so right because so many people will try to knock us down but we know that Christ is always there to rely on!!!

Are you implying that being exposed to religious views other than your own can make you unhappy? If you think a Religion Q&A board is persecution maybe you should ask yourself why you volunteered to come here.