I need a horse to lease or ride free on the Gold Coast (QLD Australia)?

I have been riding for a while and have educated young horses ( not break in) however school commitments meant that I had to stop riding and I havnt had the chance to start up again. My family owns a quarter horse however he cannot be riden due to his on going fight with collic. I am looking for a approx 16hh... show more I have been riding for a while and have educated young horses ( not break in) however school commitments meant that I had to stop riding and I havnt had the chance to start up again. My family owns a quarter horse however he cannot be riden due to his on going fight with collic. I am looking for a approx 16hh horse, mare or gelding. Fairly quiet and trustworthy however not a horse that is difficult to get moving and enjoys working for you. No biters!!! Age not important but must be suitable to possibly take to pony (and that sort of thing). Unfortunately being a uni student I cannot afford to pay for a horse, however I am willing to pay a small price per week/month to be able to ride a few days a week. I am willing to care and look after the horse in every asepect. This would be a great opportunity for someone who doesnt want to sell their horse but doesnt have the time to work them as often as they would like.