Best friend or worst enemy ?

If you had to go thru some horrible ordeal, and it was gona be hell, pain, misery, gut wrenching stuff that was gona leave u probably mentally and physically scared and u could take one person with you,

who would you choose, best friend for help or worst enemy

for the fun of it.

I would take my best friend who NOW IS my worst enemy...

As Time mag positioned it... YOU! you'll be your very own worst enemy and curse the dark; or your very own terrific chum and lightweight a candle. yet no person or no element on the outdoors of you'll be able to make you religious or non religious, could make you happy or unhappy. So, ask your terrific chum and your worst enemy to connect you someplace extremely and have a beneficial long communicate approximately your destiny (yet verify, no person else is contained in the room with you).

Enemy.

I wouldn't want to loose a friend over it.

Also, the enemy may become a friend after the ordeal because you would form a bond with them through teamwork to get out alive.

Worst enemy. I dont want my friend going through that

• I would take my twin because she has already been through hell with me and knows more about me than most people do. I would do the very same for her.

My best friend because we could go through it together & be there for each other.

my worst enemy, I wouldn't want my best friend to go through such experience at least because of me.

How about a stranger? that could be fun....hmmmm(scratches head) wanna throw some fire balls???hehee

Best friend!!