Best friend or worst enemy ?

If you had to go thru some horrible ordeal, and it was gona be hell, pain, misery, gut wrenching stuff that was gona leave u probably mentally and physically scared and u could take one person with you,

who would you choose, best friend for help or worst enemy

for the fun of it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I would take my best friend who NOW IS my worst enemy...

• 3 years ago

As Time mag positioned it... YOU! you'll be your very own worst enemy and curse the dark; or your very own terrific chum and lightweight a candle. yet no person or no element on the outdoors of you'll be able to make you religious or non religious, could make you happy or unhappy. So, ask your terrific chum and your worst enemy to connect you someplace extremely and have a beneficial long communicate approximately your destiny (yet verify, no person else is contained in the room with you).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Enemy.

I wouldn't want to loose a friend over it.

Also, the enemy may become a friend after the ordeal because you would form a bond with them through teamwork to get out alive.

• 1 decade ago

Worst enemy. I dont want my friend going through that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I would take my twin because she has already been through hell with me and knows more about me than most people do. I would do the very same for her.

• 1 decade ago

My best friend because we could go through it together & be there for each other.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my worst enemy, I wouldn't want my best friend to go through such experience at least because of me.

• 1 decade ago

How about a stranger? that could be fun....hmmmm(scratches head) wanna throw some fire balls???hehee

• 1 decade ago

Best friend!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.