Sellers broker, never submitted my offer can I report her somehow?

I put a offer on short sale property last week. list price 239,900. my offer was 10%off. 216,000. my broker sent in paperwork along with approval. seller came back asking for highest offer,saying she had another low offer. therefore I told my broker to remain at orginal offer. Now today she claimed she had a... show more I put a offer on short sale property last week. list price 239,900. my offer was 10%off. 216,000. my broker sent in
paperwork along with approval. seller came back asking for
highest offer,saying she had another low offer. therefore I told
my broker to remain at orginal offer. Now today she claimed she had a higher offer and she was sorry.
So, I called acting like someone else interested in the property..broker told me that she would show me the house today & I asked her if she had any offers on prop. she told me yes but they were too low so she did not even submit them. Is she obligated to submit my written offer? I really like the prop. and willing to go up 4,000.00 more. however, she already told my broker that the bank accepted a higher offer. SHE IS LYING. what should I do?? how do I handle this one?
Update: By the way sellers agent claims the seller owes bank 280,000.
7 answers 7