Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real?

I had this dream about my first love! We just cuddled and kissed, but it seemed so real I would have swore that we would wake up next to each other! LOL!!! If you have had this happen then let me know what the dream was and if you liked it....THANKS! And what do you think this means, I looked it up and it... show more I had this dream about my first love! We just cuddled and kissed, but it seemed so real I would have swore that we would wake up next to each other! LOL!!!

If you have had this happen then let me know what the dream was and if you liked it....THANKS!
And what do you think this means, I looked it up and it basically said that it is about a current relationshipe, but I have been talking to my ex again here recently and he thinks that we could give it another shot, and he was my first love so I really want too! I don't know what to do!