How to BREAK overprotective parents!?

I have way too overprotective parents. Here is what they do and I want to know how to rebel and break them. I have talked with them numerous times. 1. Parties-1 One of my good friends invites me to a party. It's a sleepover. My parents know who they are know that aren't rapists. My dad calls... show more I have way too overprotective parents. Here is what they do and I want to know how to rebel and break them. I have talked with them numerous times.

1. Parties-1

One of my good friends invites me to a party. It's a sleepover. My parents know who they are know that aren't rapists. My dad calls atleast 10 people! To know, who is going and what they're doing and is paranoid about the whole ordeal. Let me go the the ******* party!

2. Parties-2

I got invited to a party that was ending at 10:00 at around 9:45 I noticed that it may last an hour longer or so. I call my dad and he is furious! "We made a deal!" 10:00 no later! So I end up leaving me and my girlfriend and that's even where I got my first kiss and is enjoying it.

3. Curfew

Weekdays: 9:45 Weekends 10:30!

Lastly,

They limit me from my computer,cell phone, and give me no room! 2 hours a day!

Also even today I wanted to go to mcdonalds with my friends before our game. Nope! I'm sick and tired of this ****!
Update: What should I do to break them? I'm sick and tired of it, I'm going to make them pay. And I don't care if they are looking out for me. They just went too far.
Update 2: Some more stuff they do: Read my facebook and texts. They won't let me go off on my own in the mall, even when I have my cell phone. I have to stay with her! I was flirting with this girl from my school and my mom embaressed me and said time to go! I had to leave! I'm sick of it. I'm 14 right... show more Some more stuff they do:

Read my facebook and texts. They won't let me go off on my own in the mall, even when I have my cell phone. I have to stay with her! I was flirting with this girl from my school and my mom embaressed me and said time to go! I had to leave! I'm sick of it. I'm 14 right now, but when I turn 16 and get my license, goodbye See ya! All parties for me!
Update 3: I want them to pay. I'm sorry mom and dad I tried reasoning with you, but your going to grow up.