Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Married Man what would convince you to leave your wife for your mistress?

If she was pregnant with your child ? What?

Regardless of how complicated a situation is--if that man wants to leave he will leave PERIOD.

Don't do that. A pregnant woman is just that, no more. If he wants to leave, he will do it on his own. Getting pregnant only adds more complication to his life, and shows that you don't really care about him at all. Even if the wife throws out the husband, I wouldn't think he would run to the mistress for anything other than a little more comfort and sex. Then he WILL move on, because he is showing no want for the mistress before. Then she ends up with a baby that has no daddy.

Be smart. If you are the mistress, move on. If he isn't leaving her for you and moving towards that now, he isn't going to do so.

Damn,it sucks 2 b u! Well 4 one thing if ur wife knows allready,u might want to talk 2 a lawyer now.Cause if she is like most?You goose is cooked&she is the skillet!And then u still have the mistress thing 2 deal with.You may have 2 options with that,1st If you even have a pot 2 piss in after your wife&her lawyer r done with u and if your mistress doesn 't take u to court for what ever is left!Then stop!DUDE ur FU KED!! why would u do this to yourself?Run change your name looks etc.

Source(s): married 4 15yrs.&still faithfull

nothing she could do its what the wife not do if wife stop being a home maker and stop being supportive with family and/or finances then i would want to leave her but for a Mistress the whole point of having a mistress is to have an extra piece of a*s*s on the side because the wife is probably busy and tired from all the other things.

UMMM, he wouldnt leave the wife for the mistriss....whomever got the ring got the man....the mistress may get the occasional trip and the fu*k...but the wife gets the hous, car , bank acct, not just some money the acct, the life....the mistress always thinks she is goin to replace the wife

Nothing, in a long term relationship for almost 40 years, not looking for a mistress or a young hottie to enter into my life. I'm old, happy and comfortable with the person I married 33 years ago...

i think in the end the reason my marriage won out is the kids. i wasnt happy. my wife wouldnt even try, wouldnt get counseling, nothing. i had given up. honestly, if it werent for the kids, i would be with my mistress now. what i ultimately couldnt walk away from with my sons. i couldnt face just being a part time dad. every dad i know that ends up there ends up not having a close relationship with thier kids. no matter how hard they try, they end up being the interuption the kids endure every other weekend, two weeks in the summer and every other holiday. you just can make a close relationship if you arent in the home every day. ultimately, that was why i decided that no matter how bad things were at home, i would make the sacrifice to be there. fortunately things worked out far better than that. the affair woke my wife up, and got her into therapy with me. it got her making an effort for sex, and it lead to us being closer than ever. i think it is easy for women and men to take what they have for granted. women hang on this faithfu thing, thinking a man should endure without his needs and wants, or men do the same. in the end, if one or the other fails to meet thier mate's needs, things arent going to work.

• word

The mistress desires to call up the spouse and rat him out. If he somewhat is a upward thrust up guy, he might have left already. in the event that they're in a FWB deal and the mistress is likewise married it somewhat is a moot factor...

As I don't have a mistress it's harder to speculate - but I imagine her getting pregnant would have the opposite effect.

If my mistress promised me we would never get married I would consider it because if you do leave and get married again guess what happens!??!?! The same nightmare all over again with someone else.

• well, I would throw that man out, if I was his wife, then he won't have to worry what would convince him anymore...

I would not stay w/ a man who slept w/ another woman while married to me, let alone got her pregnant!

And if I was pregnant as his wife, I would not stay w/ him just because I was pregnant, if he had a misstress... fooey on that, that man is a bad father, too, for messing around on me... so, I'd throw him out...