How do I get rid of that annoying bar thing that appears whenever I google search?

Almost every time I google search something, a menu appears on the left side of my computer screen, asking me if I want to buy some crap. It didn't appear before, and then one day, it just started appearing. Does anybody know how I can get rid of it?

It sounds like something installed itself on your computer that you weren't aware of. Try going to add remove programs and search for the name of the tool bar and remove it or do a spy-ware/ad-ware scan. Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy are two excellent and free programs that can do this for you.

You make your yahoo profile private, and any other similar things like that that you've ever signed up for. The other results are likely just people with the same name. You'd be surprised, even many of the most unusual names are not unique. Don't be alarmed, we're all in there. Just hope there are no pedophiles running around with the same name as you.