What do you think of American Airlines being fitted with missile weapons?

they are just being fitted for flight within the USA but what about when they fit these planes with anti missile weapon that fly internationally wouldn't that then become flying weapon you may as well let passengers fly in a B52 bomber. How laws would American Airlines be breaking carrying these kind of... show more they are just being fitted for flight within the USA but what about when they fit these planes with anti missile weapon that fly internationally wouldn't that then become flying weapon you may as well let passengers fly in a B52 bomber. How laws would American Airlines be breaking carrying these kind of weapons? Does it make you feel any safer?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20080104/ap_tr_ge/travel_brief_american_airlines_missiles_1
http://seattletimes.newsource.com/html.nationworld/2004108637_miss05.html?syndication=rss
seattle times and AP news on Yahoo.
Update: Before I choose my best answer I would like to say to Lou Diamond that though you choose not to fly since 9/11 thats exactly what the terrorists want they want us all to stop what we are doing and become frightend of them that means giving our religion up and becoming muslims start growing beards for men for me I... show more Before I choose my best answer I would like to say to Lou Diamond that though you choose not to fly since 9/11 thats exactly what the terrorists want they want us all to stop what we are doing and become frightend of them that means giving our religion up and becoming muslims start growing beards for men for me I would have to wear the burkha. Don't let Al Qaeda win start getting on planes again show them that you are not scared of them because if you show you are scared of them then they have won. In may I will be getting on a plane and flying accross the pond to Florida for 2 weeks and I can't wait no terrorists are going to me from going about my daily life. No I am going to get on a plane and live my daily life just to spite them just to prove a point that they are not going to intimidate me. Don't give in to fear.