Ed asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 1 decade ago

M3 Convertible vs M Roadster?

I'm looking at a 1998 M3 Convertible and a 1999 M Roadster. Both have approximately 50K miles on them and are both around $16K. Which would be the best bet for the money?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

/ The M3 convertible is safe because it has 6 airbags, and the headrests for the rear seats eject upward during a rollover to form a rollbar effect to protect passengers. Also, it has traction control, but anyway...

I would choose the M Roadster because of the styling, rarity, and collectibility factor.

Imaging how many car shows have the roadster vs. the 3.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This questoin is asking us to base our opinion on the looks. the cars are the exact same. the convertible looks silly when the top is up so i would hope you live in sunny cali or florida. the G35 is luxurious and has a couple of different accents to the body to make it look very sexy. If you realy want a convertable or evne a little bit you might as well because you are gunna have a roof over your head in all your other cars most likely so why the heck not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd pick the m3.For allot of reasons like the design of the car and the features.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The m3 is a good car.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ok, M3 is faster, and has bigger engine, but it aslo hawier, roaster on other hand. has less power, but it is compensating with lighter body. But if i had a choice i would buy M3. it is saver then roadser, since it has back seat.

• 1 decade ago

the m3, i have a 540 and they are faster than my 540

• 1 decade ago

the m3...... i own both and the m3 had no problem but my m roadster was a lemon 2 times......

• 1 decade ago

both are nice

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.