Ed asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 1 decade ago

M3 Convertible vs M Roadster?

I'm looking at a 1998 M3 Convertible and a 1999 M Roadster. Both have approximately 50K miles on them and are both around $16K. Which would be the best bet for the money?

/ The M3 convertible is safe because it has 6 airbags, and the headrests for the rear seats eject upward during a rollover to form a rollbar effect to protect passengers. Also, it has traction control, but anyway...

I would choose the M Roadster because of the styling, rarity, and collectibility factor.

Imaging how many car shows have the roadster vs. the 3.

This questoin is asking us to base our opinion on the looks. the cars are the exact same. the convertible looks silly when the top is up so i would hope you live in sunny cali or florida. the G35 is luxurious and has a couple of different accents to the body to make it look very sexy. If you realy want a convertable or evne a little bit you might as well because you are gunna have a roof over your head in all your other cars most likely so why the heck not.

I'd pick the m3.For allot of reasons like the design of the car and the features.

The m3 is a good car.

Ok, M3 is faster, and has bigger engine, but it aslo hawier, roaster on other hand. has less power, but it is compensating with lighter body. But if i had a choice i would buy M3. it is saver then roadser, since it has back seat.

the m3, i have a 540 and they are faster than my 540

the m3...... i own both and the m3 had no problem but my m roadster was a lemon 2 times......

both are nice