What Do I Do Now?

My 12 year old daughter and I have been homeless for over a year now. My mother about two months ago tells us we can stay with her. Mind u this is the 6th place we've been. anyway she says my adhd daughter is a brat and wants us to leave in two weeks. I've run out of options. what do i do now?

get off the internet and get a job.

Get some social help. Your daughter is lashing out. She needs stability and a mother who can support her both financially and spiritually. Go to your church for guidance if you can`t get counseling elsewhere. Where is her father why is he not helping

if you don't have enough mony to rent a house , you should get a job honey, think about your daughter, she needs you.

You've been homeless but you have access to a computer? Homeless for a year and a 12 year old daughter and your mother is finally stepping in???

Call the Department of Children and Family Services in your area. There is no one qualified enough here to help you. You're in serious trouble and you should seek serious advice.