How to get rid of acne on my back,chest, and upper arms?

i have a couple of pimples on my upper back and a few on my chest. Also i get them on my shoulder/ upper arm. There not to bad to the point whre i cant wear tank tops but still i dont want it to get to that poin. i need something that will get rid of it. Anyone know anything that could

it doenst matter if its facewash or wies just anything.

Also any solutions to getting rid of blackheads on your nose?

Favorite Answer

I feel your pain - but it sounds like mine was much uglier. :O) The Neutrogena acne body scrub and body wash are both effective. If you use a lotion on your body, use Cetaphil, or something similar that will not clog your pores. (Cetaphil seems to be the only oil free body lotion I can find)! On your upper arms, it might actually not be acne, exactly. It sounds weird, but the thing that worked for me on my upper arms was Vicks Vapor Rub. Rub a little all over your upper arms before going to sleep for a few days and see what happens. (This was a tip from Dr. Gott). As for your nose, you can try the Biore strips and other things like that, but I find that simply using a GENTLE acne scrub and toner with a very mild and non-irritating oil free moisturizer works best. Don't forget to wash your face at night. Good luck!

• Raina

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

• Berke

rid acne chest upper arms

look for face wash or acne wash with salicylic acid as an ingredient

I use a blackhead cleanser from avon (covers both of your questions). I don't see it on their website but I just ordered some from one of the catalogs. It has little scrubby things in it. Blackhead Clearing Cleanser I think is the full name.

• Mary

Are you sure it's acne? Or does it look more like clogged pores? A lot of people get this... it's called Keratosis Pilaris. Over 50% of Americans have this without even knowing it. I was one of them. It's called keratosis pilaris I think, I'm pretty sure. It's extremely hard to get rid of. It has to do with something genetic and it's the way you are made sad so what is suggested online is: 1. drink lots of water for healthier skin in general. -Directions in order- 2. scrub your arms hard but not too hard for 20 seconds. Never too long or you will irritate the skin. I'd say 'medium pressure'. 3. use something like a gel or liquid that is meant for deep cleaning. That kind that really burns or feels cold when it's left on. Just put it on and leave it for about 5 minutes. But remember I'm not talking about like a face mask where you peel it off. I mean something that sinks in and after 5 minutes it's as if it isn't there. 4. Use an OIL-FREE lotion after the liquid/gel is dried, and do two things with it: a. rub a small amount in DEEPLY, like RUB it in really, leave it for about 10 seconds, b. take a thick amount and just leave it on top of your skin, like a layer of lotion that isn't rubbed in. Leave that for about 30 seconds and then wipe it off. I personally think this is wasteful of lotion so just use enough to get that 'layer'. also I think there might be some kind of laser treatment for it, but it's expensive probably. Keratosis Pilaris is a skin condition that causes acne-like bumps (resembling goose bumps) from a build up of keratin, a natural protein in the skin. It's most commonly found on the upper-arms, but it can also be plagued in such areas as the face, thighs, back, chest, and buttocks. Keratosis Pilaris isn't contagious and the only way to spread it is through reproduction (meaning: yes, it's only hereditary). It isn't harmful, just a nuisance. Getting rid of Keratosis Pilaris isn't the easiest thing but there are possible treatments for it.

Use Neutrogina Salicylic Acid Face and/or body wash.

The scary orange stuff...

Works great!

use antibacterial soap.

dont use lotion unless you have dry skin.

shower before you go to bed every night..

drink more water. less soda.

as for your face, wash your skin. and then steam it with hot water. then splash cold water on it. do this a few times a week and blackheads will clear up.

could use persagel and or astringent.

If you have badly harsh acne on your face or on your neck then you have to try Walden' plan

Seabreeze works very well...

and so do lemons.

and rubbing alcohol.

Just pair all of them with moisturizers so that your skin doesnt get too too dry.

Plus all that facewash and acne medication stuff... if you want to spend a lot of money.

BIRTH PILLS. 100% gurantee reduce oil then reduce acne and blacheads. It will also make ur chest bigger hah

good luck and happy new year