Where should i take my date on new years eve?

Im going out on my secound date with this girl if known for about 2 weeks i asked her what she wants to do when we go out on new years eve and she said she doesnt care its up to me anybody have any suggestions?. thank you

Go to city central, where the whole town hangs. For me that would be downtown. Do some pub crawling if you can. Don't get drunk though..lol. If there's a tourist attraction , take her there. Have fun. Happy New Year!!

i strengthen into going to circulate out, yet with the aid of fact the day attracts closer i'm thinking approximately merely staying abode. And no, i don't have a date. i circulate to a stay overall performance right here Saturday and that i'm getting too old to party that for the time of many cases!

NEW YORK ,or just out somewhere fun witha buncha freinds and watch the ball drop.

• You should make her dinner, it's going to be too hectic to go out.

go to a scary movie. that'll help her stay up til midnight ;) jk

i would take her to a romantic dinner spot. nothing toooo formal, but nice. after dinner, take her to some chick flick she's dying to see. she'll feel like you really care about what she wants. don't do anything over the top romantic though because it's only your second date.

Source(s): i have an advice column, i answer these kinda questions all the time. email me at advice.24_7@yahoo.com if you have any more questions

take her somewhere outdoors not only will it be cold so u guys can get close but u can see beutiful fireworks! something like this might even get a kisss

bow chica wow wow ♥♥♥

to the city to watch the ball drop

• nyjae

if you dont already have plans it will be difficult to go out. Why don't you make dinner and have a few drinks, watch the ball drop, etc.

to the the place where you had your first date

NEW YORK CITYY ! or just out somewhere fun witha buncha freinds and watch the ball dropp.