Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

I have a 97 Buick Regal. When my lights are on and I use the turn signal I stall out.?

Favorite Answer

sounds like a short in the steering column. try replacing the turn signal switch if the headlamps are on the turn signal switch that is definitely the problem

ninety 8 buick regal gs with comparable matters utilising turn sign left reasons RPMs to shoot up turning perfect reasons motor vehicle to stall an die lighting fixtures furnishings could come on after approximately 2miles flow off return thats while motor vehicle dies out back or pulling to gentle at complete provide up urgent brake reasons motor vehicle to stall additionally i will hear a faint click around good of sprint

it might be a dead battery, or

it may be your alternator,

that a $300 repair, but once it's out, you won't be able to go anywhere

with it running pull the pos cable off batt...dies...alternator bad. not charging batt.

get your PCM read for codes