Can i get Xenical at neighbourhood pharmacy?eg. Watson, Guardian.?

And how much would it cost? Average? Is there negative effect while someone consuming it? Okay ... i thought of trying it. Not that i'm not happy with my weight. In fact i'm very happy with it, if only i manage to get rid just a few more kg...like 5 kg? I weigh 65kg age 21. I weigh almost 90 kg and last... show more And how much would it cost? Average? Is there negative effect while someone consuming it?

Okay ... i thought of trying it. Not that i'm not happy with my weight. In fact i'm very happy with it, if only i manage to get rid just a few more kg...like 5 kg? I weigh 65kg age 21. I weigh almost 90 kg and last 1 yr, i manage to shed away those weight through exercise and diet. Now it seems that how much i exercise and diet, i just cant lose just that extra 5 kg. My ideal weight is 60kg...help pls...instead of criticizing...

:)

Thanks!
Lots!