Any other women wanna date Dani from Tila Tequila?

I've been volunteered for a toaster in the past. Dani is so hot! Can I have her number? I'm not sure and I might be bisexual. I would pick Dani over Bobby, any day!

Hottest, sexiest, cutest lesbian, EVER!

i would in a second. i'm a straight woman and i am so enamored by dani! i would date her if i could...she seems so sweet and genuine! stupid tila missed out...but at least dani's single!

Hell yeah! I would've picked Dani over icky Bobby any day. I started watching the show for Dani in the first place. Not really liking Tilla, but Dani? Oh, hubba, hubba.

in a roundabout way i do no longer think of the international is waiting for an all lesbian relationship instruct. yet mutually because it would be so superb and if it does happen i'm hoping it would not finally end up something like Tila's instruct. eating a cow's penis and testicles?

Dani is totally the cutest lesbian that I have ever encountered. I would totally date her.

I cried, seriously. I would want her but Im engaged, to a man. He calls me a lesbo but I am like hello, bi idiot bi!! He likes it but I wont share my man with another woman you know. Plus if I wasnt with him I would be with a girl. Dani is soooo hot!

see, i think totally opposite. I think that idf tila was with a girl, she should be with a lipstick lezbo (just like tila said she was into) and so i think bobby was a good choice!

;0

Me! She needs this bi chick lol. I thought Tila should have picked both of them - nothing wrong with that.

like.. EWWWWW!! lol

im totally straight.. BUT.

i think she should've picked Danni

bcuz shes bi right?..

and Danni looks like a boy but she's a gurl...so

i say.. PERFECT MATCH!!!! :)

I would and I'm not even gay