How many agree a Chia Pet is a good present to a boss or relative you don't like? Yes or No!?

Christmas present that is. You know presents you have to get whether you like it or not.

Lot of good and fun answers. I'm going to let you'll vote on the best.

yes lol

It's approriate to a boss or relative you don't like particularily if they're bald. Include a note they can use the seeds on the pet or atop their head. And Green hair is better than no hair.

Hey! Before you say I'm mean, I could use one myself. Give me something for the barber to cut.

• prbfc

Ohhh Yeah!! I love it! I got my mother in law the Chia Pet Head that looks like Albert Eistein that grows hair on his head. Awesome huh? Even better... She still doesn't talk to me much! it was a Win-Win!

My boss is still teed off over the pet rock I gave her.

Haha it totally depends on the Chia Pet you get! If you get the Scooby Doo one then it is considered better than the pig one.

So get the awkward random animals one and anyone is set for an awkward holiday with family!

lol thats a great christmas present to people i dont like but have to give presents to (namely most of my family)

im going to do that sometime and laugh when they fake sincerity when they thank me.

• carol

Ha Ha......I agree, yes! Ugly things, aren't they?

yes very good do it .