Husband went to strip club and I found strippers phone number stashed away?

Been together 5 years, married for 1 year. I have 2 children from previous marriage, he has one, and we have one together. He was married before for 15 years and it ended due to him cheating. Had plans one night for a family outing, waited, waited and waited some more for him to get home. Showed up several hours... show more Been together 5 years, married for 1 year. I have 2 children from previous marriage, he has one, and we have one together. He was married before for 15 years and it ended due to him cheating.
Had plans one night for a family outing, waited, waited and waited some more for him to get home. Showed up several hours late so plans were runined. Said he had been at the bar drinking due to stress. Big argument followed.
Admitted three days later that he had went to strip club, not the bar. A couple days later I found a slip of paper stashed in his drawer with girls name and phone number. I calmly called the girl and asked her why my husband had her number. She said she didn't know him, yea, riiiiight. He told me that it just felt good to have a young hot girl interested in him (it was the strippers #). Also that he never called her and never would have. According to the phone records he didn't call her. Am I just being stupid staying in a trustless marriage?