Husband went to strip club and I found strippers phone number stashed away?

Been together 5 years, married for 1 year. I have 2 children from previous marriage, he has one, and we have one together. He was married before for 15 years and it ended due to him cheating.

Had plans one night for a family outing, waited, waited and waited some more for him to get home. Showed up several hours late so plans were runined. Said he had been at the bar drinking due to stress. Big argument followed.

Admitted three days later that he had went to strip club, not the bar. A couple days later I found a slip of paper stashed in his drawer with girls name and phone number. I calmly called the girl and asked her why my husband had her number. She said she didn't know him, yea, riiiiight. He told me that it just felt good to have a young hot girl interested in him (it was the strippers #). Also that he never called her and never would have. According to the phone records he didn't call her. Am I just being stupid staying in a trustless marriage?

When some people get married they seem to let things get a little boring in their lives.You seem to lose the spice you once had.So you need to try to bring yourselves closer together.Get a babysitter for a night and you and your husband can have a romantic candlelight dinner.Put the pzazz back in your lives.Let him know he is still the tiger you love.Keep him happy and he won't need those strip clubs.He needs you to tell him he is great at times too.He was honest in his answer so you have to give him credit fot that.Give him a chance and more attention

He didn't call her but I guarantee you he was going to call her. Bottom line is that (In my opinion) he had no business going to the strip club...if he needed a strip show thats where you come in at, afterall you are his wife. Also he had no business (as a married man) taking another woman's number like that...especially a nasty stripper!! If you no longer trust him then why stay in the marriage?? Other than that the only advice that I can give you is to see about some marriage counseling if you really want some answers and a way to save your marriage.

Yes you would be....if your husband continues to disrespect you like he does...He had no business ruining your family plans by going to the "bar" ...which turned out to be strip club...then getting a stripper's phone number...in which he really didn't intend to call...YEAH RIGHT!!!

You deserve better. You can leave and start a new or stay and see what happens, but i fear it will only get worse. If he got divorced the first time for cheating, their is no guarantee that he changed. I would weigh your pros and cons. I just think you have more cons here.

I have been in a similar situation. I don't think it's stupid at all. You have a right to NOT find any phone numbers hidden in his stuff. I highly recommend going to marriage counseling before it gets to be a huge problem in your marriage.

Good luck.

Stripclub Phone Numbers

• kazz55

leave him'if he cheated once ,twice he will do it again and your not very smart if you stay with that ,guys like him dont change,....married in a bar with naked women ...ask him wheres the money thoes girls dont just give there number to any one only man who spend big money.....dump him

Oh please! He might as well have told you that the only reason he even went to that place was because they serve the best coffee in town.

He's a loser and you need to end the marriage.

Um... so let me get this straight... you married him after his last marriage ended because he cheated? How retarded are you? You're not a savior. He's not a charity case.

In my honest opinion, you get whatever is coming to you here.

Brandon

yes your being stupid and desperate . he already cheated on his ex wife so of course he is going to do it to you think about it, find some self respect and leave this loser.