Why am I so emotional, I'm a guy and I feel like I'm overly emo. too much estrogen?

I was diagnosed with manic-depression (bipolar disorder) 2 years ago and have been taking medication for it. I've always been really emotional and all that. I feel like more of a girl, not to sound rude, than a guy. I mostly have friends who are all girls and the guy friends I have, I don't even hang out... show more I was diagnosed with manic-depression (bipolar disorder) 2 years ago and have been taking medication for it. I've always been really emotional and all that. I feel like more of a girl, not to sound rude, than a guy. I mostly have friends who are all girls and the guy friends I have, I don't even hang out with.

As a kid and until now, I've been raised by my mom only (I guess my stepdad too). My parents divorced when I was 7. I just feel pretty insecure and self-conscious about this. I think I have a low testosterone count in my blood, I'm 18 and I don't have facial hair yet too ( I know that doesn't really mean anything, but still).

I would like to get a test for this, but thats embarrassing and how do I explain it to my piece of sh*t doctor who probably wouldn't let me get it??

Please give me mature and "unrude" comments..thanks>>>>
Update: thanks for the advice, thats really helpful. i've had this doctor since i was born but he's been not that great, didnt want to give me a note for my absence for gym in high school and i failed, but thats besides the point. I appreciate the advice, I'll keep those things in mind and make an appointment... show more thanks for the advice, thats really helpful. i've had this doctor since i was born but he's been not that great, didnt want to give me a note for my absence for gym in high school and i failed, but thats besides the point.
I appreciate the advice, I'll keep those things in mind and make an appointment with another doc...
thanks :\
Update 2: thanks again for the helpful replies. I have a psychologist i see once a week for an hour..and psychiatrist that i see monthly for my medication. It was a really bad time growing up with the fights and cops coming and the physical confrontations with my step dad, the drug problems with my in high school and much... show more thanks again for the helpful replies. I have a psychologist i see once a week for an hour..and psychiatrist that i see monthly for my medication. It was a really bad time growing up with the fights and cops coming and the physical confrontations with my step dad, the drug problems with my in high school and much more...like things i did with my own older sibling when growing up... and yea i am american, in new york...thats about it