Where in the world can a blonde be valued and live in peace?

I'm sick and tired of being discriminated against and I'm sick and tired of my child being picked on and abused. Where in the world are those of blonde ancestry valued as people, not scorned, and not discriminated against? I'm seriously thinking of moving my family.
Update: Wow, I am really disappointed in people. So much hate, racism, and attacks. I can't believe I had to report three blatant personal attacks out of just one question! Others were barely skating the line. Well, at least this proves my point, does it not? How much hate and discrimination against me and my child... show more Wow, I am really disappointed in people. So much hate, racism, and attacks. I can't believe I had to report three blatant personal attacks out of just one question! Others were barely skating the line. Well, at least this proves my point, does it not? How much hate and discrimination against me and my child was displayed in these answers? Blatant flaming attacks. Thank you for proving my case beyond a shadow of reasonable doubt!